MARCH 23, 2019
NORDONIA HIGH SCHOOL
9:00 AM to 3:30 PM
SET-UP: FRI. MARCH 22 – 4 – 6:00 PM
TEAR DOWN: SAT. MARCH 23 – 3:30 – 5:30 PM
Nordonia Hills’ Largest Annual Event
FREE ADMISSION ENTERTAINMENT PRIZES ● FOOD
Brought to you by:
The Nordonia Hills Chamber of Commerce
with The Nordonia City Schools
What’s in it for YOU?
• Attract a broader audience
• Impress current clients & attract new business
• Get your company logo, products or services recognized & remembered
• Gain unlimited exposure of products and/or services to other business owners
• Display current specials & promotions
• Multi-media coverage
Annual Scholarship Pick-a-Prize Raffle!!
Raffle will take place Sat., March 23 @ 3:30 pm
To donate – contact April Hanus, Panda Promotions
Food Court offered by
Profits to benefit NH Band Boosters
Special Guests –
Great Lakes Science Center – 11 – 3 @ Chamber Booth
Classes Brought to you by the Nordonia Hills Educators Assoc.
Art/Painting class – 10:00 in art room
Chromebook & Google Drive Boot Camp Basics,9:00-10:00 in IMC Computer Lab
Insight into Nordonia High School Guidance
CSI Nordonia: Introduction to Forensic Science –12:00-1:00 -Classroom #414
DNA removal –9:00 am- 11 am open house: Erin Tong room 412
Nutrition on the Go – 11:00 Linda Luce –
Demystifying Common Core Math – Lori Day — 12:30-1:15, Room 302
Space is limited
• Each exhibitor will be provided with a table, 2 chairs, backdrop, table covering, and skirting (each display area is 8’ x 10’ ;
table is 30” x 6’).
• Signage is NOT included with a booth. Booth signs are 6″ x 30″ and available for an additional $30.
• Only one business per booth is permitted.
• Booths will be reserved upon receipt of paid registration on a first come/first served basis.
• Confirmations will be sent to you.
• Product sales and demonstrations are permitted.
• Vendors offering a free taste/sample of their food products will be acknowledged in advertising whenever possible.
Food sales are NOT permitted.
• Individual Raffles may be held at booths.
• Electricity is limited – be sure to indicate on your registration form if electricity is needed.
• WiFi Internet access is available.
• No refund after February 14, 2019.
• Cancellations will be subject to a fee.
The Nordonia Hills Chamber of Commerce, Nordonia Hills City Schools, the Nordonia Hills Chamber of Commerce Expo Committee and sponsors shall not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury for any cause to the exhibitor, exhibitors’ employees, guests property, including supplies, displays, cash or checks.
EXPO 2019 CONTACT