Chamber Chatter: 6-8-18
If it’s June, its time for a PICNIC!!! Plan to attend the 1st Annual NHCOC Picnic Meeting on Thursday, June 14; 11:30 – 1:00 at the Sagamore Hills Park, Pavilion A, 11550 Valley View Rd., Sagamore Hills. Sponsored by Ridgway & Associates Insurance, this luncheon picnic includes lunch, corn hole games, networking, rock painting & more fun than should be allowed on a Thursday afternoon! Hot dogs, burgers, iced tea and salads will be provided by the NHCOC Board of Directors. Desserts will be provided by YOU! (Please bring a dessert to share.) As if you didn’t know all ready – the Nordonia Hills Chamber Rocks! New member So-So Artsy Paint & Sip Studio will help us paint rocks with your business name on the back. You place it somewhere in NH—whoever finds it, either turns it in to you for a prize of your choice or places it somewhere else in the neighborhood! Great exposure for your business! FaceBook posting encouraged! $10 admission includes all the above. The networking is always free! All Nordonia Hills business people are welcome. But please call the Chamber Office at 330-467-8956 to RSVP.
Time is running out for your spot in the NHCOC Member Directory and Community Guide. All Chamber members are automatically included in the directory, but you need to be a member in good standing. (Hint – make sure your dues are paid in full.) If you missed your phone call from Metro Media and still want to place an ad, give me a call at 330-467-8956.
If you want to save money on energy costs for both your business and your home, you have another option. NHCOC members and their friends and family are invited to take advantage of the cost-savings benefits of the Chamber Energy Program. Community Energy Advisors (CEA) is a Public Utilities Commission of Ohio certified energy management firm that educates and empowers organizations of all sizes to maximize the economics of their energy assets. Through the Chamber Energy Program, CEA provides Education, Savings, and Protection on both regulated and deregulated energy expenses. With a credible partner looking out for your bottom-line, members enjoy peace of mind and budget-ability when it comes to your utility costs.
· Education – The regulated and deregulated energy markets are increasingly complex. To aid you in remaining proactive, making informed decisions, and budgeting your utility expenses, we provide timely and relevant information.
· Protection – To help protect you from scams, fraudulent activity, and unexpected costs, we provide informative emails, blog posts, and seminars.
· Savings – Paying more than you should for electricity and natural gas can add up to thousands of lost dollars that you could be investing back into your business. We ensure you are paying the most competitive market rates.
Have you noticed your electric or gas costs climbing? This could be a direct result of an introductory rate expiring. The Chamber Energy Program can help you better understand your current rate and offer savings on your electric and gas supply. Whether for your home or business, the Chamber Energy Program provides:
· Fixed rates you can rely on
· Budget stability
· A representative to manage your contracts every step of the way so you never roll into an expensive monthly variable rate.
If you are looking for information to help you cut out the noise, protect your company, and take control of your energy budget, visit our Energy Resource Center at: ceateam.com/energy-edu/.