Being a part of the Nordonia Hills Chamber of Commerce multiplies your effectiveness in the community. When you “hire” the Chamber, you get the services of staff, volunteers, and the regional, state, and national organizations of which this Chamber is a dues-paying member. We WORK for our members.
Privileges of being a member include:
- Tackle the problems businesses face using the information shared by our monthly events,
- Promote your company’s products or services at Chamber functions,
- Discounts on advertising in the Chamber Newsletter,
- VIP Member-to-Member Discount Program,
- Inclusion in the Preferred Vendor List distributed throughout the community,
- Free link on Chamber web site – www.nordoniahillschamber.org, and
- The opportunity to work with other members to effect positive change in our community will have a certain effect on your bottom line.
Your investment is essential for us to remain in business. The Chamber supports your business every day of the year. Anyone in business really cannot afford NOT to belong to his or her local Chamber. Membership is an investment in your future! Take part in building a stronger Chamber, which in turn will build a stronger community.