NORDONIA HILLS CHAMBER OF COMMRECE PRESENTS:
Chamber Dine Around
In an effort to promote our Chamber restaurants while providing our members with networking opportunities, the Nordonia Hills Chamber has created the Chamber Dine Around(formerly the Tuesday Night Dining Group)—a monthly event that connects Chamber members, their family and friends to a different Chamber member restaurant on the 3rd Tuesday (6:00—8:00 pm) of each month for dinner, fellowship and networking. To increase traffic to your door, we suggest that you offer a special coupon to all attendees for their return visit. Restaurant participation is easy and includes the following benefits:
- NO COST — we suggest participants offer a free appetizer, dessert, discount, etc.
- Increased customer traffic and exposure
- Event listing on monthly post cards sent to Chamber members
- Event listing on the 3 month Chamber calendar
- Links and details on TGIF Chamber email sent to 1,000+ emails
Only restaurants that are NHCOC members may participate. Call the Chamber office at 330-467-8956 or Margie Valenti, ReMax Crossroads – 216-548-3226 – firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up. If more than 1 restaurant wants the same month, the order will be selected by random drawing.
|January 19, 2016||Domino’s Pizza||6-8 pm|
|February 16, 2016||Sky Zone||6-8 pm|
|March 15, 2016||TBD||6-8 pm|